|Job Type:||Part Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.An exciting and rewarding role where you will be responsible for all elements of Asset and Structural integrity management for the Asset BMC.
Reporting to the Manager Asset Systems and Governance, you will support BMC sites in the execution and management of Structural and Asset Integrity. While being the focal point, you will also monitor compliance and report and track governance.
Based on site in the Bowen Basin in Brisbane full time or part time with regular site travel, this role is a Monday to Friday roster.
**In this role you will:
- Develop Management Standards which provide a standardised approach to monitoring, operating, maintaining & inspecting critical components of all BMC assets;
- Provides expertise & coaching to Site & A&I functions to maximise effectiveness, consistent application & delivery of Asset Integrity framework;
- Govern delivery of process to ensure adherence to the Asset Integrity framework & assists with related continuous improvement activities as required;
- Lead, develop & monitor the Structural & Asset Integrity management system;
- Monitor, report & provide support regarding management of critical component performance across the Asset;
- Coordinate and monitor outcomes of audits and inspections; and
- Verify accurate maintenance of critical component data in 1SAP.You will have proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the mining sector. Exposure to SAP is desirable and a background in Asset Management preferred.
You will have a Degree qualified in Structural or Mechanical Engineering, and also have proven experience in delivering process improvements across a business unit/department or site.
Along with your background you have strong written and verbal communication skills making you confident and effective with your stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, enabling success in your role.At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.**