|Job Type:||Full Time|
In your new role as National Manger – Micro, Small & Medium Business (SMB) Marketing, you will take ownership of developing and delivering the marketing strategy for business end customers with up to 200 employees.
Reporting to the General Manager – Business Marketing, you will work closely with the National Manager – Business Marketing Operations to implement the go-to-market strategy via the business marketing virtual team in a timely and effective manner.
Please note that this is a 24-month maximum term contract opportunity.
A bit about your role
- Development and delivery of the SMB Marketing strategy for business end customers and phone and internet providers
- Engaging the business segment virtual marketing team through the National Manager – Business Marketing Operations to ensure timely implementation of the strategy through the business marketing virtual team
- Representing the SMB Segment marketing activities back into the wider business segment virtual team under the General Manager Business Marketing and alongside the National Manager – Business Marketing Operations
- Engagement with NBN Co’s the wider organisation to ensure communication and delivery of the overall SMB marketing strategy
- Gather insights from across NBN Co to collate and develop the subject matter expertise required to take the SMB segments to market and become the subject matter expert in these segments
A bit about you
To be successful in this role, you should have a background in B2B Marketing, preferably in acquiring new SMB customers within the telecommunications industry. As such, you would be familiar with product marketing or go-to-market processes.
A proven communicator, you should be comfortable engaging with large and disparate virtual teams in fast-paced and complex matrix organisations. You would also be able to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders to gain their buy-in and manage their expectations.
Life at nbn
At NBNCo you’ll be joining a team that believes there is strength in diversity and opportunity through inclusion. We’re building an inclusive and diverse workplace where different perspectives, thinking and skills are valued and people are supported to achieve their potential. We’re committed to our goal of increasing the presence of women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the business and have a focus on increasing diversity amongst our leadership teams.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
NBN Co is a fast moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible!
At NBN Co our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. NBN Co also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)