|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Committed to working flexibly
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst Engineer, who has a keen interest in performance engineering work.
Our Microservices team is seeking a passionate, results focused individual to take accountability for the design and delivery of Microservices that will be used by banking front end applications. You will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for providing technical leadership throughout all phases of the software delivery life cycle as we initiate a transformation of NAB technology.
As one of our Senior Developers you will be providing technical leadership and coaching to colleagues whilst taking accountability for the overall output from the team. A strong focus will be placed on your ability to performance profile functionality and employ market leading development patterns and practices. You will utilise agile methodologies to find a balance between speed to market and high-quality outputs, whilst keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies to drive a first-class solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the delivery of functionality on NABs transformed digital platforms
- Proactive involvement in the entire software delivery lifecycle, from design through build, test and documentation, to run and support of the solutions in production
- Collaborate with other team members and different project stakeholders in order to ensure the success of the projects
What you will bring
- Design, Development and Test of Java-based microservices using AWS native services
- Experience with REST APIs and Automated Testing
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot frameworks and Docker
- Understanding of the Circuit Breaker pattern
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices – Jenkins/Ansible
- Understand how to design/architect a solution for the greatest performance
- Understanding of Application and Infrastructure Performance Monitoring and Analytics Tools (such as AppDynamics, Nagios, CA Wily Introscope, Splunk)
- Understanding of Performance Testing Tools (JMeter, Performance Center, Gatling)
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.