|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you thrive on building ongoing customer relationships?
- Build upon your lending skills within a highly supportive and engaging team environment
- High level of autonomy with the ability to design your own schedule
- Flexible location across either Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Maitland, Taree or Port Macquarie
Your new role awaits
Working within the Small Business team, the Small Business Banker role supports a diverse range of customers and businesses by identifying and fulfilling their needs for our Small Business Banking product range, via personal and meaningful phone-based and face to face conversations. As a mobile Banker, you will play a key role in working with our branch and business banking centre staff; so charisma, passion for team success and the ability to influence is critical.
Day to day you will:
- Manage high-value lending and product requests for Small Business customers
- Understand customer business needs to provide holistic banking solutions to grow revenue and drive NPS
- Increase the portion of My Bank customers within the portfolio with the number of interactions and referrals
- Take responsibility for managing customer complaints and escalations until resolution is reached
- Coach and develop less experienced Bankers within the team and develop Associates
- Drive customer portfolio risk and compliance
In this Small Business Banker role, you will leverage from your proven skills in using systems such as Salesforce and Seibel (eBL), ideally gained from within a BBC or Direct Model environment to date. You’ve started to build your career on having a strong understanding of what working life is like within a centre of excellence with a many-many model and thrive on the fast pace.
You will be highly self-motivated with strong business banking expertise. Knowledge of agri/diversified business is also highly desirable, coupled with the ability to build your own local networks and relationships with both internal and external (brokers, accountants etc.) stakeholders.
We recognise this opportunity is likely to be part of a larger journey within your small business banking career at NAB, and we're happy to say that we will support your ambitions with strong leadership and coaching and the opportunity to build meaningful connections within the broader BD&SB team.
The team in Small Business is part of Business Direct and Small Business (BD&SB) and provides support to customers with new customer enquiries. In Small Business, we have a many-many relationship model where teams cover a breadth of businesses, and support generalist and agricultural customers.
Why this role?
You will have considered the requirements of the role and can confidently apply having a breadth of business lending experience to SME and agricultural customers, operational excellence or direct business customer experience.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please ensure you list your location preference/s on your application form.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.