|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a part of the APJ Customer Success Group, the Senior Technical Account Manager will engage with our customers on a technical level while running the lifecycle of success for them. This role is accountable for the success, maturity, and adoption of the customer!
This person will build a technical advisor relationship with customers and different customer personas. They'll proactively conceptualize creative solutions to meet customer’s demands and partner collaboratively with our Success, Support, Data, Product, and Engineering teams to facilitate the creation of the customer’s needs within the product. The role will be accountable for functioning as the crucial link between our customers and the organization to lead all aspects of the structure and cadence of implementations.
You will also contribute to the evolution of New Relic's Expert Services methodologies and branding through the development of service offerings, best practices, and implementation methodologies!
What You’ll Do
- Handle a set list of named accounts - both enterprise and growth accounts
- Responsible for customer quick start outreach in the first 90 days
- Set objectives, get customer dedication, track activities, and generate relevant documentation
- Identify gaps and provide hands-on development and enablement assistance to customer's technical users
- Identify patterns in customer questions and find opportunities to automate outreach
- Be accountable for documenting onboarding activities in Salesforce and Gainsight to handoff to Customer Success and other teams
- Provide sentiment analysis and lightweight success planning
- Collaborate with account and customer success teams to highlight risks and engage appropriate cross-functional resources.
- Run a customer portfolio where you will build and implement various strategies to increase usage, adoption, and growth of the New Relic platform measured via customer retention and growth.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar field - Technical Account Management, Presales or Solution Architecture or Consulting strongly preferred
- Cloud platform experience, such as AWS, Azure, or Cloud Foundry
- Solid understanding of, or hands-on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Excellent client leadership skills, bias for action, taking accountability, a validated ability to perform hands-on technical work when needed, and ability to lead projects and global teams.
- Ability to analyze & interpret business requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs. Contribute to internal roadmap sessions to translate them into project plans and timelines.
- Be able to proactively handle customer expectations and lead all aspects of customer communications during implementation.
- Ability to adapt to new tools fast (eg. Asana, SalesForce, Gainsight, data-lakes, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Advanced level of proficiency with the New Relic platform and keep up to date on Customer Success standard methodologies, systems, and trends.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.