|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be SIGNIFICANT & have a direct impact in the lives of our customers!
- Help customers achieve their home ownership DREAMS in this rewarding role!
- ENDLESS career opportunities await you – apply TODAY!
Your new role awaits…
Our Home Lenders are mortgage specialists within our branches, and the first point of contact for customers looking to achieve a particular financial goal – be it their first home or investment property! As a Home Lender supporting our Frankston branch, you will work to create a signature experience for our customers by holding meaningful conversations to uncover their financial needs, ultimately providing them with appropriate solutions and deepening the relationship between our customers and NAB. This is a pivotal role within our Retail network with a focus on generating lending growth and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
A typical day for me will include…
- Holding meaningful, quality conversations to determine customer goals and aspirations
- Increasing growth and managing retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Proactively working to acquire new-to-NAB customers
- Supporting the Branch Manager to help uplift the performance of the wider branch team
- Retaining existing customers by offering appropriate financial solutions that add value to their lives!
What you will bring…
- Experience of home lending / mortgage products and / or credit products (essential)
- Exceptional communication skills with superior stakeholder management experience
- A passion for building strong relationships within your community and surrounding network
- Charisma, drive, ambition and a genuine appetite for uncovering the financial needs of customers!
As a reward for your success and passion for customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary, the opportunity to earn performance-based incentives, fantastic career-growth opportunities, as well as the support of the NAB brand boldly backing you as you have a significant impact in the lives of our customers!
NAB, invested in YOU…
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.