Last updated 44 seconds ago
|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelors degree; advance degree a plus
- Experience working in professional service environments or a background in management consulting
- Line experience in leading transformations specifically restoring businesses to financial profitability and operational excellence
- Track record of consistently delivering high-impact results to meet clients’ needs
- Previous experience as a CTO, CEO, COO, CFO or GM of a company or large and complex business unit
- Experience working in geographically diverse businesses with more than $1B in revenue
- Robust understanding of financial and operational levers (e.g. business plan modeling, working capital management, financial statement analysis)
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) in English and one or more Asian languages
Who you'll work with
You’ll be working with the McKinsey Transformation (MT) team in Sydney, Perth or Melbourne. You will be a part of the Global MT team and the Transformation and Turnaround service line.
McKinsey Transformation was founded in 2010, that focuses exclusively on holistic transformations. We help clients drive rapid transformation and dramatic performance improvement across their business within a region or globally. To do so, we pair with the experienced professionals who are drawn from industry usually as a C-suite, private equity as an operational partner or portfolio CEO, or experienced professional services strategy & operations consultants with our firm’s global network of industry and functional experts.
We are doers, and we work closely with clients to execute the steps needed to achieve extraordinary impact. With over 150 dedicated transformation consultants and 250 generalist consultants among our global affiliates, we serve clients in more than 50 countries, many of which are among the largest impact situations for the firm globally.
What you'll do
You will serve clients looking to achieve large scale transformation, help continue to scale up the McKinsey Transformation (MT) practice in Asia and contribute to building the MT practice globally.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with McKinsey colleagues in MT and the broader firm to create and develop opportunities to serve clients in, or heading towards, financial distress, through turning around service lines. You’ll have the opportunity to lead McKinsey teams to deliver distinctive impact in restructuring and transformation client engagements and build distinctive practice knowledge assets on turnaround service offerings.
Additionally, you’ll have the chance to attract and develop outstanding turnaround professionals through external hiring as well as developing internal talent. You will spend up to 80% directly serving clients and leading teams to deliver impact, with the remainder being spent on building the practice.