|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Architect within the global Modern Work Consulting organization is responsible for delivering high quality Digital Transformation solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft 365 Platform. Demonstrating deep knowledge of Digital Transformation solutions across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity development. The Modern Work Domain Solution Architect drives market-making digital transformation results and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Consulting Services across the Asia Pacific Region.
The focus of the Modern Work Domain Solution Architect role is to drive Digital Transformation & leading Industry solutions with deeper focus on the Microsoft 365 platform to drive demand generation and technology adoption. The Architect key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading with Digital Transformation technology decisions.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, captures/reuses IP within the Domain and shares best practices.
Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrate an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organization.
- Strong country specific and cultural awareness while working with customers and delivery teams across the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong leadership of delivery teams in remote project execution.
Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives Quality outcomes demonstrating return on investment (ROI/TCO) and is accountable for Governance as a Technology leader.
- Performs risk management for projects across the Asia Pacific time zone.
Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Microsoft strategy.
- Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships.
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
- Understands and contributes to the shared account team planning activities across Microsoft teams.
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative Digital Transformation solutions in a client-facing role.
- Proven success and expertise in leading and deliver Digital Transformation projects at large scale.
- Proven success to engage with customers at all Levels and demonstrate Microsoft Digital Transformation solutions holistically, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries across different countries.
- Industry knowledge on workplace automation (RPA/BPA) solutions and implementation.
- Deep knowledge to build Enterprise scale automation solutions on Microsoft Power platform.
- Deep knowledge to build integrated solutions on Microsoft SharePoint using automation, Syntex/Cortex, Graph and Azure cognitive services.
- Deep knowledge to build Enterprise scale solutions using Workplace Analytics, Microsoft Flow, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI and Power Apps.
- Deep knowledge to build Enterprise scale end-to-end solutions on Microsoft 365 platform across collaboration, voice, security, compliance, frontline worker and remote work.
- Deep knowledge to build Enterprise scale end-to-end solutions for data classification, protection and compliance.
- Deep knowledge and certification in modern project delivery methods, such as DevOps and Agile/SCRUM.
- Deep knowledge and certification in Microsoft 365 platform products.
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools.
- Technical background, with 8-10+ years of technology-related experience with specific focus on Microsoft platform driving Digital Transformation.
- Bachelor's degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.