|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
Downer are accepting Expressions of Interest from experienced applicants for upcoming works within the Pilbara region on 3/1 roster.
- Residential or Fly in Fly from Perth on 3/1 roster
We are currently seeking expression of interest for the following positions:
- Trade Assistant
- Previous experience working within a maintenance environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks; and
- Ability to work safely and understand best work practices.
All applicants will provide:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (relevant to your application);
- Current driver’s licence;
- Construction Induction White/Blue Card;
- High Risk Work Licence;
- Provide all necessary documentation/qualifications/tickets relevant to position;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application, please email: Kellie.Fitzgerald@downergroup.com