|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead the entire workstream to deliver on a committed target
- Be challenged in a key role where you will make an impact on the success of the business
- 18-month Fixed Term Contract based in the Bella Vista office (Sydney) / remote working
It’s the beginning of a new era for the Woolworths’ Group Procurement team. We are an enterprise wide function, and our job is to drive value to the organisation by providing thought leadership, best practice advice and by delivering a service for our business partners.
The team mandate is to partner with each of our businesses across the group portfolio to ensure a consistent framework for Supplier Management across the entire Woolworths group, focusing on value delivery, risk management, performance management, innovation and continuous improvement.
Risk in particular has been deemed as a critical priority by the Woolworths group management and supplier risk plays a pivotal role in preserving Woolworths’ brand and reputation.
About the Role
The Project Manager – Value Delivery (18 month fixed term contract) will be part of the GNFR Supplier Management Program and will enable value by leveraging supplier relationships, fostering continuous improvement and innovation to deliver financial and operational benefits.
Reporting to the Program Manager – Supplier Management, you will be accountable for design to implementation of the “Value Delivery” work stream. The scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Defining Supplier Management strategy, including objectives, criteria, desired outcomes, roles & responsibilities and SM foundations
- Supplier segmentation aligned with business priorities to execute value focused Contract and Performance Management
- Enable continuous improvement & innovation in strategic relationships to ensure competitive advantage
- Managing supplier feedback through “Voice of the Supplier"
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Managing internal and external stakeholders across both the procurement portfolio and the businesses
- Analyse strategic supplier contracts to identify value creation opportunities
- Structure your own work, deliverables and timelines
- Support implementation of the Ariba SLP module across the organization
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant/related experience in leading consulting firms or a strategy function
- Strong consulting toolkit development experience and creative problem solving abilities
- Experience conducting strategy workshops with senior stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience with at least 1 Supplier Management transformation will be preferred – analysing cost reduction and operational efficiencies through continuous improvement, partnering with business and suppliers to bring value through innovation, analyse supplier spend and contracts to identify value leakage, analyse spend with strategic and essential suppliers to obtain financial savings, measure cost avoidance initiatives
- An outcome based track record, with a potential to manage varying demands and multiple priorities, capability to manage strategic as well as tactical activities, and build relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Structure and manage workloads, act as an independent contributor to manage the work stream end to end
- Proficient with Excel modelling, PowerPoint and Google worksheets
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.