|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
Our Finance team is currently seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join the team. Reporting to the Finance Transactions Manager, the Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring appropriate processing of all Finance helpdesk requests, CAT machine invoices, and employee expense related transactions. This includes working with our system Concur to ensure Travel and business expenses are processed and approved correctly.
This position is based at our WA head office in South Guildford and flexible work arrangements will be offered as well as a competitive remuneration.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience working within a similar role, with exposure to AP, expense management, journal processing and reconciliations.
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal), including consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Experience working with a finance system such as Concur or SAP high advantageous
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.