|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. UGL is active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. Our skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement.
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. We currently have a vacancy for a highly skilled and safety focused Electrician to join our maintenance team in the Muswellbrook/Singleton/Maitland area. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday. Part of this role requirement will be a commitment to be available for call outs under a call out roster, THIS IS A MUST for this position.
The role will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of Coaling conveyor systems, Dust extraction units and Coal sampler units and other duties away from your electrical discipline.
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Current Electrical Licence
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in heavy industry processing plants
- Current CPR and LVR certification
- Hold a valid construction induction card
- Work to a high standard and be passionate about what you do
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Drivers Licence
Desirable skills and experience include
- Confined Space
- Work at Heights
- High risk work licence (EWP, LF)
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
#LI-UGLR #Work-180 #unitewiththeverybest