|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. UGL is active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. Our skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement.
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. We are currently seeking Expression of Interest from Project Engineers / Senior Project Engineers (O&G) who will be responsible for the safe delivery of select packages and scopes of work to support the execution of various Compliance, Integrity Management, Maintenance and growth projects as part of the Projects team.
This role can be based in either; Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC or Perth WA.
About the Role
- The (Senior) Project Engineer supports the Project Delivery Lead in the management and delivery of all critical project control elements, including Cost, Schedule, Quality, Risk, Information Management.
- Role may also directly deliver small to medium projects independently.
- Manage the full project lifecycle using best-practice methodology.
- Experience managing project delivery ranges of up to $5 million.
- Tertiary Engineer Qualified along with a minimum 5 – 10 years in equivalent role
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence at all levels internally and externally
- You will thrive on stepping up to a problem others couldn’t take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions
- Experience in managing multi-disciplined project teams across multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective leadership skills in managing relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Proven commercial acumen
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
#LI-UGLR #Work-180 #unitewiththeverybest