|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. UGL is active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. Our skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement.
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. We are currently seeking interest from Electrical and Control Systems Engineer who will work with a team of E&I Engineers to provide safe, reliable and efficient technical expertise to the Maintenance and Projects Teams as well as coordinating engineering support for our client’s terminal operations across Western Australia and South Australia (West Terminals).
About the Role
- Provide for incident and injury free delivery of maintenance services to the West Terminals by adhering and implementing the HSSE management plan
- Contribute to EI&C engineering design effort (i.e. design calculations, drawings, specifications, control systems and technical review of the works) on time, cost effectively and fit for purpose for the project and business requirements
- Provide the client with engineering troubleshooting support either directly or by coordinating the input of engineering specialists
- Contribute to routine maintenance program, including inspections, preventative, predicative and corrective maintenance
- Ensure all break-down maintenance is conducted within contract set time limits
- Support the Asset Management, Capital Projects and construction activities as required.
- Tertiary Engineer Qualified along with a minimum 1-3 years in equivalent role O&G / Chemical industry
- Knowledge and exposure to PLC, SCADA, tank inventory and network systems
- Experience with / exposure to RSLogix, GX Developer, Citect, Entis and interfacing to instrument and control systems using a variety of communication protocols such as Modbus and Ethernet/IP
- Experience in implementation, construction and commissioning of LV and Controls equipment and systems
- Ability to conduct & review Electrical Instrumentation & Controls Engineering Design
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
#LI-UGLR #Work-180 #unitewiththeverybest