|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* Exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* Business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program in Melbourne;
* Master planning the future of urban growth and precincts in Western Sydney; and
* Optimising asset performance through enterprise change and digital twins, with major clients in Sydney.
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking a highly experienced Principal Project Manager for a range of projects for government and institutional clients across Transport, Buildings, and Infrastructure projects.
As a Principal Project Manager you will be responsible for influencing, implementing and advising our clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure.
With experience as a recognised Project professional you will be actively involved in strategic roles on our most significant projects and programmes across multiple sectors and win and deliver work for you and your team.
This role will see you:
* Coordinate project design teams consisting of architects, engineers, planners, environmental and other specialty discipline experts.
* Implementing and maintaining control of the project
* Manage design and construction of building and infrastructure projects.
* Maintain and strengthen client relationships through successful projects and stakeholder coordination.
* Review, monitor and report to external & internal stakeholders on project progress.
* Work cooperatively and proactively as part of a project management team.
What you will bring to the team:
You will be a Principal PM with experience in multi-discipline teams delivering buildings and infrastructure projects in across Transport, Buildings and other sectors. With tertiary qualifications relevant to Construction Management, Engineering, Planning or Project Management, you will have proven skills in major project delivery, project controls and excellent communications skills. You will bring a mature and relevant network connections in the local market. Connections to the health, education, or defence industries will be viewed as an advantage. Your experience in leading teams coupled with proven consulting project management skills, including cost and profit monitoring, and advanced communication skills will assist you in succeeding. You will have experience in external and internal stakeholder management, to help you influence the outcome of key decisions.
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.