Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are looking for a passionate Risk Manager who is full of ideas to make valuable contributions to a high growth, innovative software company! Do you want to be a true business partner and not a "check the box" compliance manager? If so, this may be the perfect role.
In this role:
- You will analyse the environment, discover, assess and supervise risks, assist in developing controls and mitigation plans, and oversee their implementation
- You will drive and participate in policy and standards development and management activities, and advise senior management on techniques for optimising the risk profile of their function
- You are going to facilitate reporting on risks, findings, plans, and controls performance
- You will d rive compliance related initiatives; work with senior management to craft their compliance strategy and optimise their controls portfolio
- You will report on the regular basis to the Head of Risk & Compliance on risk profile and controls status of assigned business groups
- You will own the Business Continuity Management efforts and maintenance of Key Risk Indicators for your core business groups, and contribute to the risk and compliance awareness activities.
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have a solid experience within technical Technology Risk Management, Compliance or Information Security, Internal Auditing
- You understand the software development business
- You have experience with control and risk frameworks, performing compliance and risk assessments, crafting controls and being responsible for mitigation projects
- You have the ability to apply abbreviations like SOC2, ISO 27000, NIST, ISO 31000, COSO, SOX and HIPPA in a highly dynamic environment
More about our team
Risk & Compliance is a high visibility function working with Atlassian business and technology teams globally. Our responsibilities include risk discovery and assessment, advisory, mitigation and controls oversight, compliance oversight, and reporting. Our purpose is to provide methodologies, structures, processes and oversight to allow effective identification, analysis, reporting, and management of risk throughout the environment. We work with virtually every team within the organization - Legal (we are part of it), Security, Marketing, Finance, Customer Support, all product groups, People, the executive team, etc. We also collaborate with business partners, vendors, consultants and customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.