|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
What will your typical day look like?
Your key responsibility is to deliver project-based work for Kronos consulting clients. As this is predominately a project-based role, you'll be working as part of a talented team to implement, consult and advise on Kronos software aligned with project schedules.
You will be facilitating workshops directly with clients, collaborating with colleagues to evaluate & problem-solve complex requirements, configure software and provide ongoing Kronos functional advice.
About the team
Each member of our diverse team has a specialism in workforce management technology backed up with tertiary and specialist software certifications. We're collaborative, we knowledge share and support each other. The Kronos Consulting team at Deloitte are an inclusive and energetic group of WFM professionals with a laser-like focus on delivering quality projects for our clients. Our approachable nature will allow you to grow your professional career and build your capability in a hardworking and innovative environment.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You will be someone with a genuine interest in both the human and technical side of HR, payroll and workforce management technology. While you'll certainly have deep expertise in Kronos software, you'll need to bring an aptitude for consulting in a client-facing environment.
You will additionally have the following:
- Tertiary level qualifications in Business, HR, IT or related areas
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the Kronos WFM solution is essential - including enterprise scale Kronos implementation projects
- Specialist knowledge of one or more WFM functional areas such as time and attendance, optimised rostering, leave management, budgeting, activities, analytics, workflow, devices, API development and/or interfacing
- Specialist WFM product integration knowledge with one or more complementary products such as SAP, Workday, Oracle or Peoplesoft
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes
- Ability to keep abreast of industry processes, technology changes, complementary product changes and keeping core product Kronos skills up to date
- Ability to mentor and develop junior consultants
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.