|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Finance Project manager to join our team. You will take responsibility for a number of different rail signalling projects. In this role, you will be the key financial partner for the project teams delivering these important projects across several Australian states.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Include:
- Business partner to the Project Director and other project functions as finance lead.
- Manage controlling and financial reporting of projects in accordance with accounting policies and internal control rules.
- Produce all financial project reporting as requested (forecast cash flow, revenue, gross margin, …)
- Produce monthly claims and Summary reports, as required, by the clients on time at the right level of quality in coordination with the project team.
- Analyse the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance/commerce or another related discipline
- CPA or CA qualified (or working towards)
- Deep understanding of financial management principles and accountability for project financials
- Good understanding of project management practices and demonstrated commercial acumen
- Previous experience working in a construction, engineering or maintenance project type environment
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel are critical, previous experience using SAP would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
This is an exciting time for you to join our team! We are experiencing immense growth, and can offer you a long term career opportunity with ongoing training and career development as well as a supportive team environment.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups to apply. We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs.