|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Product Manager-Lending you are responsible for day to day activities associated with managing the Lending product portfolio, development of new products, monitoring and reporting Lending product performance and leading Lending product related initiatives. You build strong working relationships across our business, and assist in developing product strategy and managing third party relationships as required.
Please note we are currently recruiting a full time, and Parental Leave contract position through to February 2022.
- Analytical, data-driven, highly numerate and very comfortable working with complexity
- A talented relationships-builder who listens, influences and persuades at all levels of our business -Enthusiastic, goal-oriented and results-driven
- Motivated by seeing people succeed in being life rich, including your team members and your customers
- Organised, efficient, self-managed and at your best working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a Product Management role in a Retail Banking (or Financial Services) environment
- Proven experience in delivery in a product environment within a Financial Institution
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to lead initiatives and make appropriate decisions in-line with authority
- Good research and analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Well Developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels and across different audiences
- Knowledge of Retail Banking products
- Ability to build strong working relationships and partnerships, influencing and persuading as appropriate
At CUA, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special, where we are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. We value our people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive
Questions? Please call James from our Talent Acquisition team on 07 3552 4112.