|Job Type:||Full Time|
We proudly support some of Australia's most trusted and celebrated brands. We aspire to create a world-class experience across all of our Stores and Platforms for each of our 28 million customers nationwide. We recognise that trust, and being valued as a customer, is the cornerstone of our customers’ satisfaction and our success. We are listening to our customers and rolling out initiatives to build trust and to create better experiences together.
What you’ll do
The Professional Services Analyst- CX/TX Listening supports Team and Customer listening with deploying and managing the technology of the Medallia Experience Cloud platform for Woolworths Group. You will work with Medallia’s cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems, as well as gaining exposure to the other parts of the business. But most importantly, you get to help us continue to build on our Customer, Team and Brand 1st Culture.
As our Professional Services Analyst CX/TX, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the technology behind the Medallia Experience Cloud Platform. The tasks will vary from designing and implementing Medallia for new parts of our business, to enhancing and managing our live programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing maintenance and evolution of the Customer and Team Listening Platform.
- Supporting every aspect of the technology behind the Customer and Team Listening Platform.
- Supporting the needs of the different Program/Engagement Manager/s across the Group.
We are so much more than great supermarkets - we are a team of great people connected through our shared values. We are sustainably innovating to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be have 2 + years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software. You will be degree qualified with a BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
Ideally, you will demonstrate considerable experience in the following key areas:
- Lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver.
- Experience working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B, and/or Retail.
- Prior backend platform experience with Medallia Experience Cloud and Medallia Digital (not just using it as a reporting tool).
- An advanced degree and a research/customer experience background is a plus
A snapshot of what we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package, including salary sacrificing and incentives;
- Flexible working options including working from home and part time hours;
- Agile ways of working and option to BYOD;
- Career opportunities, and ongoing training and development;
- Team member discounts, social club, and on-site gym; and
- An inclusive and diverse workplace.
The Woolworths Group values diversity, inclusion and flexibility in the workplace. Applications will be considered by the selection committee based on merit without visibility of gender, age or ethnicity. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
Want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail? Apply now.