|Job Type:||Full Time|
What you'll contribute to
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably experienced Senior Security Specialist (Projects) to join our security uplift program.
The key responsibilities of the role are the shaping, and implementation of security technologies and supporting infrastructure, as well as ensuring that the transition to operations is completed in an efficient manner, to maintain the security of Toyota's critical systems and data, while supporting and advancing business objectives.
The incumbent must stay up to date on the latest IT security threats, recommend and implement technologies to protect TMCA assets.
How you'll make an impact
- Lead specific security projects from start to finish.
- Work with the key stakeholders to identify security gaps in existing technologies and recommend products/solutions that can address those gaps.
- Complete vendor assessments to identify the best fit for purpose security solutions.
- Plan and develop security solution (including design, approach and timelines) with the selected vendors.
- Work with selected vendors to understand technical requirements and work with TMCA's MSP to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of strategy, frameworks, and detailed plans for all IT Security objectives.
- Communicate and monitor/report performance against targets to ensure deliverables are on schedule.
- Collaborate with vendors and stakeholders to deliver IT Security services at the expected quality and at optimal cost.
- Manage ongoing stakeholder relationships to build strategic partnerships whilst minimising stakeholder dependency risks.
- Ensure resource and security controls are appropriately applied .
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience in IT
- At least 5 years' experience specialising within information security and/or cybersecurity within a medium-to-large corporate IT environment
- Strong technical experience within delivery of security platforms/solutions is a must.
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
- Other specific Security vendor technical certificates are desirable, such as from PAM, Web proxy, EPP/EDR & NAC vendors.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST CSF
- Strong working knowledge of cybersecurity technologies covering the corporate network as well as the broader digital ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate outcomes constructively and lead consensus building with a range of stakeholders, including both technical and business specialists, in a complex environment without formal reporting relationships
- Excellent communication skills, confident presenting and justifying significant decisions to senior executives
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- High level of personal integrity and maturity, ability to retain clarity and professionalism in high-stress situations
- Skilled in commercial management and vendor management
- Strong understanding of privacy legislation, risk management and control frameworks (e.g. SOX)
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers