|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Product Support Advisor to join our FIFO Project Support team.
This position will be responsible for looking after a drill fleet of MD6250 CAT drills servicing various sites and working an 8 day on, 6 days off roster.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining the availability fleet on site and liaising with the client to ensure effective communication and site operations, investigate and make recommendations to improve fleet performance at a site level, diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on the fleet, repairs and maintenance on machine electrical systems, offer technical support for the Caterpillar fleet, offer mechanical support to WesTrac and customer technicians and undertaking workshop based machine service or repair as instructed by the customer.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have experience on surface mine drills.
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience
- Extensive product knowledge on surface mine drills
- Thorough understanding of electrical systems, schematics and proven diagnostics skills
- Previous experience in the Mining industry
- Valid current drivers licence
- Have sound customer relations skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Requires excellent fault-finding skills
What we offer:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates .