|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Critical role tasked with delivering outcomes to support the Personal Bank strategy
- Fast paced and challenging leadership role
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to senior leadership
The Enablement & Execution function (within Exec Data Analytics and Strategy Execution) exists to support and enable Personal Bank to achieve its strategic ambitions. Its primary focus is to enable our bankers to deliver great customer service as well as embedding change and ensuring governance and risk is well managed.
The Head Of Change and Operational Communications is a critical role within the function, ensuring that changes impacting Personal Bank are delivered and embedded in a consistent and coordinated manner. This will involve understanding the pipeline of change and partnering with Business Unit leaders to manage the pipeline in accordance with key business priorities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery of change for Personal Bank
- Managing the pipeline of change into Personal Bank, working with change owners and project delivery partners to ensure changes are delivering in a coordinated way, and within capacity constraints
- Providing reporting and insights on upcoming changes, and the effectiveness of changes that have been delivered
- Managing resource allocation across projects
Key accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Leading a Change Management office for Personal Bank including the establishment of change reporting and governance
- Building an integrated change team through the review of practices from existing teams, establishing an end to end model of change delivery
- Partner with Personal Bank leaders to prioritise and sequence changes to ensure high priority changes are delivered and embedded
- Reviewing and establishing operational communication rhythms and methods to minimise duplication of effort across channels, and ensure the right information reaches the right audiences in timely manner
- Contribute to building enterprise change capability and approaches to ensure the consistent deliver of change across NAB.
- Workforce management (including a large contingent workforce) within budget
- Driving further productivity opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated leadership capability (leading, developing and motivating a large a team) as well as extensive change management and communications experience. You will also bring the following to the role:
- Proven experience in change management methodologies and frameworks
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing abilities, especially at a senior level.
- An approach that fosters teamwork, collaboration and the coaching of team members to build capability and grow.
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.