|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 12 month fixed-term contract role
- Use your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Showcase your in-depth internal audit experience and knowledge of financial markets
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for Senior Analyst, Audit to support the planning, execution, and reporting of Audit activity as set out in the annual Audit Plan. The role will assist with the execution of Internal Audit work primarily in the Markets, Capital Markets & Treasury businesses.
Day to day you will:
- Support the Manager/Head of and Executive in planning and delivery of audit activities
- Lead and/or assist with the execution of audit assignments from planning through to reporting
- Provide leadership, direction and support to team members working on those audit assignments
- Drive discussions with stakeholders to confirm the risks associated with an audit finding, and possible remediation actions and outcomes
- Proactively contribute to the identification and application of both innovation and efficiency opportunities within Audit
- Demonstrate a willingness to research/upskill on complex Markets and Treasury topics to assist you on your audits.
What you will bring
We are looking for someone with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management to develop and agree practical outcomes, and it would be ideal if you have proven knowledge of the financial markets. To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- In-depth audit and / or risk management experience
- Demonstrable experience and ability in gaining an understanding of the business' risk and control environment
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders
- Prior financial services and financial markets experience will be highly regarded
- Relevant post graduate qualification (CA / CPA / CIA) highly regarded
By joining our Audit team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.