|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring customer service and forklift licence skill to a customer centric role
- Ensure a clean tidy yard and the safe load and unloading of our equipment
- Enjoy team comradery in this permanent position located in Karratha.
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
The position of Yardperson is an all-round support role responsible for the maintenance of the yard and ensuring the safe loading and unloading of portable buildings. You will work in a busy environment together with a dedicated team to ensure the Coates Hire yard is always safe, clean and organised.
About your responsibilities:
As well as providing a high level of customer service, you will also need to:
- Demonstrated safety leadership and collaboration in a team environment.
- Load and unload portable buildings, adopting safe loading & unloading procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of operating large forklifts up to 16T capacity
- Inbounding and damage assessment of portable buildings
- General repairs and maintenance to buildings
- Inventory control and fleet management
Bring your flexible, Can-Do will do” attitude to work every day and enjoy being part of an amazing team. As well as having experience in a similar role, ideally you will have the following:
- A current forklift & drivers license.
- A background in the construction industry would be highly regarded
- Understanding of warehouse operations
- A “can do will do” attitude
Work will be varied so we seek a person who is interested in taking on some responsibility for this role and capable of working independently to ensure we achieve deadlines in a safe and well-organized manner. You can make it happen.