|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career
About the team
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives.
What will your typical day look like?
You love to work in the world of digital products and services, uncovering the needs and wants of customers and businesses. You delve into the details of what a solution needs to meet these demands, and the intricate rules around it. You can walk in the shoes of the business, but also balance this with creating a cohesive and joyful customer experience. You are the conduit between business, technology and creative and are able to work with a medium to large team to deliver successful product projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A love for working with digital products and services, and have an understanding of how the landscape works in the modern world.
- The ability to work closely with clients and key stakeholders to understand the core problems, and define requirements around their digital products and services.
- Skills to run and facilitate requirement gathering workshops and interviews with different parts of the business.
- Skills to understand and define business and customer scenarios, and design detailed processes through user journey mapping across different channels and touchpoints
- Experience in working closely with the UX and UI team to produce and user test design assets such as wireframes and creative visualisations.
- Experience in working closely with architects and developers to understand solution options, feasibility, effort and technical constraints.
- The ability to create user stories and acceptance criteria which will be used for scoping and build work.
- Experience in writing clear and unambiguous interaction, functional and/or technical specifications, and business rules for functional components of a solution.
- Experience in working with cross-functional agile teams in an on-site client environment.
- The ability to drive project outcomes and collaboration between team members in an ambiguous fast-moving project.
- The ability to work closely with developers and testers to clarify requirements and QA test scripts.
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Dejan from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!