|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Privacy Analyst
- Work on a wide range of high impact projects
- Bella Vista based with WFH flexibility
- Play an important role across all components of a privacy framework
About the role:
The role forms part of the Woolworths Group Data Management team and is tasked with working within the data governance & privacy team to conduct Privacy Impact Assessments on projects as well as assist in the implementation of a robust data privacy framework across Woolworths Group.
The increasing focus within Woolworths, and amongst regulators, on data governance and protection, particularly in the area of PI data, makes this an increasingly important area for Woolworths.
A key part of the role will be working in close collaboration with the project teams, cybersecurity, third party risk as well as other privacy teams within the various business units within Woolworths.
This is a terrific career opportunity for someone who wants to further their skills in data privacy by taking a lead role in identifying and managing privacy risk operationally while also helping in shaping a strategic approach to privacy management through the Privacy Management framework.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct privacy impact assessments for projects/initiatives
- Address privacy related queries from the business
- Own the information classification standards and its relationship with privacy controls
- Champion data privacy across Woolworths Group and work with the data governance & privacy teams to execute a strategic road map to ensure our data is Safe and Trusted.
- Responsible for the implementation of standards, processes and practices required to meet data privacy requirements and ensure they are cascaded across the Woolworths group.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Woolworths Group Privacy Management Framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of the group data risk management framework within Woolworths Group as part of the Group Data Management team. This includes managing risks and obligations in relation to personally identifiable information and working with stakeholders in dealing with any risk incidents.
- Alongside other members of the Group Data Management team, work to uplift the group-wide data culture and capabilities.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an analyst with experience working in the data privacy field, who is ready to take the next step in their career, and grow their knowledge and skills in this area.
We are looking for a lateral thinker who can build and apply their knowledge in a cross functional way, working with a large variety of different teams and stakeholders across Woolworths Group.
Further to this, you will possess:
- Proven experience in an analyst and/or project management role in a data and/or risk related role
- 2-5 years experience in a data privacy related role
- Stakeholder management experience across business units
- Experience in implementing frameworks, policies, processes, and transformational agendas in large organisations
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.