|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about technology? Are you highly driven with a desire to succeed? Do you want to work on the frontline of Autonomous mining?
As a result of recent growth we are seeking Technical Product Advisor’s to support new projects commencing in 2021.
Reporting to the Regional TPA Lead, the Technical Product Advisor (TPA) provides support to customers regarding on-board hardware and software technology products. You will ensure customers are successful in the maintenance, repair and operation of these technology products and ensure any faults and issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner. This role also issues regular technology performance reports outlining current performance levels, gaps and the progress of plans to rectify.
Our comprehensive training and on boarding processes will ensure that you are equipped with the right skills to begin your journey into automation. Our teams have access to a first-class training Institute in Perth and our New Technology Training Facility in Collie.
This role is permanent full time with FIFO from Perth supporting existing clients.
To be successful the following is required:
- Recognised qualifications or Trade Cert, experience working in a Mechanical, Electrical, IT or Communications roles
- Passion for technology and the application of technology in a mining environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Caterpillar MineStar products is desirable but not essential
- Excellent Time management, planning and organisational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and compile reports whilst providing suitable recommendations
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we can offer you:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.