|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have Permanent opportunities for Trade Assistants to join our Newman Branch team.
Working closely with the Workshop Supervisors in our regional areas you will be responsible, assisting tradespeople with repairs and maintenance of plant equipment, general housekeeping & ensuring cleanliness of the workshop and forklift duties while working with a range of CAT equipment.
You will also be required to install hoses to machines and assist with parts runs for Field Service.
This roster will be working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off - 12 hour days FIFO ex Perth
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Trades Assistant in a workshop environment
- Forklift ticket
- Current Drivers Licence
- Dogging ticket highly regarded
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- A positive attitude towards safety and exposure to safe work practices and systems
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A passion for learning new skills
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.