|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make an impact to our business banking customers
- Work with a broad team of specialists & reap the benefits of team rewards
- Build real career runway within Business Banking at NAB
A career that gives you more:
We are looking for an existing Business/Commercial Banker or an experienced Business Associate ready for a management appointment to join our team in Canberra to manage a diversified portfolio of banking clients. This opportunity will see you focusing on the management of an existing diverse portfolio, whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships as part of a team approach.
A typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals with the support of our associate team
- Working with team members
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community by engaging with charities, community groups and sporting clubs, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Workplace Giving (up to $1200 per year matched through your pre-tax donations)
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that matter via collaborative and shared success with others such as product and credit partners
- Advocate for new technology to deliver innovative solutions for customers
- Bigger picture experiences to strategically drive the One NAB Plan
- Family and supportive culture, inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.