|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Planner for a major infrastructure project in Adelaide, SA. Full relocation package is on offer. This permanent role offers great career prospects with a privately-owned tier 1 constructor and international engineering enterprise.
- Prepare and assess detailed project and plans for all stages and facets of a project to help deliver project outcomes on time.
- Liaise with project management, client representatives and government agencies to develop solutions and strategies to achieve project and business goals.
- Champion Environmental licensing and planning approval interpretation, application and compliance.
- Conduct environmental inspections/audits and assisting in the development of strategies to mitigate identified risks.
- Ideally, 5+ years’ experience in project planning delivery on large-scale construction projects – ideally building projects.
- Existing knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Skills and experience in using project control systems and processes, Advanced in using P6 Primavera, MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook with PRISM and Power BI an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a similar discipline.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.