|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who is NetApp?
NetApp, Inc. is the Data Authority in a Hybrid Cloud World. We are a hybrid cloud data services company, headquartered in California and ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data, across cloud and on-premise environments to accelerate digital transformation.
What is our culture like?
If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people. At NetApp, we place trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring at the heart of what we do. As such, we’ve created a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference; where we’re passionate about innovation and collaboration; and where we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We are frequently placed in the Top 10 in Great Places to Work in Australia and New Zealand and we have recently been nominated as one of the Best Places to Work Globally on Glassdoor.
Our Diversity Commitment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to create a diverse, inclusive and belonged workforce. We welcome all applications without regard to their age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.) . We pledge to take every reasonable step to ensure that our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity.
NetApp makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.
If you are an applicant with a physical or mental disability that requires reasonable accommodation for any part of our application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis, consistent with applicable laws and regulations. Please note, this email address is only for accommodation requests; we do not accept unsolicited resumes.
What do we do?
Reporting into Sr. Director of Marketing APAC. The ANZ Marketing Business Partner is accountable for managing and developing the marketing strategy to help grow the business in a specific Area/Country. Acting as the single point of contact to the ANZ leadership, the marketing partner will own strategic marketing, planning and project management leveraging the full breadth of Marketing to deliver against the specific market requirements.
What is it like a day as Marketing Business Partner?
- Owns the development of an integrated marketing plan that delivers positive results for ANZ
- Acts as the single point of contact to the ANZ leadership
- Aligns with regional leadership to make sure those business goals and metrics align with corporate and business success needs
- The conduit between ANZ and the broader Marketing team. Represents Marketing for ANZ and represents ANZ to the rest of Marketing
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, build, identify, and manage opportunities to build pipeline to help sales achieve bookings goal
- Develop marketing plans in alignment with key business goals and business units. The marketing plan should include both direct and indirect routes to market, and focus on multi-touch campaigns for the Region
- Oversees the outcomes and results of marketing execution in partnership with the ANZ leaders and refines future execution through data and insights
What are the deliverables?
- Development of the Market Strategy (all routes to market) for the Investment by working with key stakeholders
- Development and articulation of the Strategy Execution Priorities to Marketing functional areas of Geo Strategist, Revenue Marketing, Reputation, Learning, Solution, Digital stakeholders by working with the APAC Marketing Leader
- Collaboration with Marketing functional teams to build ANZ execution plan activity-specific goals and outcomes which aligned to the Revenue Market Strategy
- Providing guidance to all marketing functions on ANZ-specific requirements
- In alignment with business needs and demands, develop marketing strategies to focus sales/funnel progression, pushing the customer through a structured (but flexible) journey
- Become funnel experts for all leads ANZ. Working closely with Campaigns, Revenue marketing, DSRs, sales and wider marketing team to push opportunities through the funnel all the way to close
- Identify marketing strategies to help close late-stages opportunities, both marketing generated leads and non-marketing
- Work closely with key stakeholders to evaluate and assess campaign analytics to help sales understand opportunities sitting in and moving through the funnel and pipeline
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and ability to see the big picture and alignment to sales and marketing opportunities
- Work in collaboration with Account Base Marketing team working within ANZ
- Deal acceleration: data analysis of ANZ pipeline against Annual Operating Plan
- Identification of requirements for gaps and accelerate (looking 2-3 quarters out)
- Create detailed business analysis by markets, customer segments, products, solutions and verticals to drive targeted marketing programs
- Track general business indicators including market trends and competitor's marketing and sales program activities
- Participate in regional meetings to maintain knowledge of sales needs and pressures
- Strong communication skills between multiple teams and business units
- Collaborate with other business units (channel, cloud, ADC, etc) to create fully integrated plans
- Deliver insight on customers, new buyers, industries and market opportunity to support business objectives, priorities and actions
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by NetApp. Your details will be stored on our Internal ATS for the purpose of recruitment which may include your details being shared with the Hiring Committee.
Note to Agencies:
We’re sorry, but we cannot accept unsolicited resumes that are sent to NetApp employees or contractors. We will not compensate for a referral without a current contract on file with our Talent Acquisition team. If you’re interested in helping us with a particular role, please call your partner in Talent Acquisition to discuss.