|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Solutions Engineers lead the technical sales and post-sales support on NetApp's Products and Solutions to existing and new customers. Utilise your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to customers. This team is highly visible and carries great responsibilities in enabling customers realise the benefits of using NetApp technologies and services. As a member of this team, you will significantly improve how our customers manage and control their data as well as implement our product/Cloud strategies.
As a Solutions Engineer , you will...
- Play a key role in delivering innovative technical solutions to our customers
- Have a technical focus on Cloud Technologies
- Work on customer facing projects that deliver NetApp solutions to customers
- Learn and work in a project environment alongside NetApp Engineers, Consultants and Sales
- Deepen your technical capabilities by learning new technologies via certification and training
Do you have …
- An interest and passion for Cloud Technologies
- A completed Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT/ICT/Information Systems or equivalent with 0 - 3 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for delivering innovative technical solutions
- A curious mind and collaborative style