|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career
What will your typical day look like?
As a UX Design Lead, you'll work along-side our senior UX specialists, working with clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy. You will advocate for the customer by designing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces. You'll collaborate with Business Analysts, Experience Strategists, Visual Designers, Developers, and Testers to deliver industry leading experiences across a broad range of products and services.
You will also be:
- Creating user interface designs and interactive prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Developing wireframes and functional specifications
- Working with senior consultants to determine product information architecture
- Documenting user research findings and contributing to presenting concepts to senior client stakeholders Contributing to the running of Design Thinking workshops
- Contributing to the running of co-creation sessions
- Promoting a user centric point of view and demonstrating creativity in interaction design
- Supporting your Experience Design colleagues by sharing fresh ideas and solutions
- Seeking industry best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and Design
About the team:
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You will have 5 to 10 years of UX / Interaction design experience and will form an integral part of the Digital design team; embracing and contributing to our growing community, methodologies and practices.
You will also demonstrate:
- Ideally at least 5 - 10 years of UX professional practice for UX Manager; consulting experience and understanding of federal government is a plus
- Proven experience with business analysis, design, and research and an of understanding business/user/customer requirements and User testing/usability testing experience
- Strong conceptual and information design skills
- Collaboration skills with the ability to contribute to workshops and client showcases
- The ability to get hands on with some design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, UX Pin, Adobe CS/CC (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) or other design tools is a bonus
- Experience working within Agile teams highly regarded
- Experience in key areas of UX Design and its methodologies
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity, flexibility and energy!
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Dejan from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!