|Location:||New South Wales|
About the opportunity
Supporting and connecting our community care clients and support workers, enabling out clients to live independently in their home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls servicing enquiries
- Scheduling of clients and Support Workers
- Managing and negotiating on any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Carelink (not essential)
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create, manage and maintain strong relationships
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate .
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $15900 tax free income
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities