- Full-time, Permanent position, Monday – Friday
- Fast paced solar sales role with uncapped commissions
- Be a part of Origin's 'good energy' journey and innovate a future in solar
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our high-performing and close-knit Solar Sales Team! In this role you will receive inbound customer enquiries from new and existing Origin Energy clients across Australia. Your goal is to provide front line customer engagement and experiences with the view of tailoring the appropriate solar solution. If you love to talk and are driven by sales, then this is the right role for you!
Your responsibilities will include;
- Effectively respond to customer solar & hot water product enquiries within required timeframes through the relevant channels: inbound, outbound and referred leads
- Identifying and securing sales opportunities by offering value added services and solutions to our customers
- End to end customer management. Identifying customer concerns, resolve any issues which arise and escalate through the above channels when required
- Maintain and adhere to quality and productivity benchmarks including sales/referrals conversion rates, services levels (Grade of Service & Abandoned Call Rate), calls per hour, availability and customer experience measurement
- Administrative tasks relating to sale completion, error corrections, identifying and escalating customer complaints, payment collection and product verification
What’s in it for you
- Uncapped incentives!
- Training on processes and products which will enable you to perform your role confidently
- Employee engagement activities- rewards & recognition programs, competitions, quizzes, fun and games, referral rewards
- A sales environment that is energetic, fun and focused on customer satisfaction.
- An extremely supportive company culture that’s committed to employee wellbeing
- Employee discounts on our products
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous sales experience is essential: gained either face to face or over the phone
- Passionate and results focused sales professionals with the desire to work in a high performing and driven team
- A genuine passion to assist customers with their queries and promote solutions that best meet their energy needs
The ability to demonstrate initiative and strong, adaptable problem solving skills
- Customer oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work a rotating roster between 8.00 a.m to 8.15 p.m Monday-Friday
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin'sRetailbusiness is Australia’s leading energy retailer, we provide 4.2 million customers with a range of energy products, services and solutions to keep our homes, businesses and communities going.
As we continue to build a simpler, smarter and more engaging business for the future, we’re looking for people who are passionate, curious and customer focused. People who are excited by the challenge of finding new ways of working, new ways of delivering for customers and more affordable energy.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy.
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au