|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CDN Development Manager is a key role within the TV & Content Product Development team. This group is responsible for the end-to-end product design and development of Optus’s TV & Content Products and Solutions. This group works closely with other parts of the Optus Organization and key partners to deliver and operate these products and solutions. Specifically, this role is in the Video Delivery team that work on Optus Entertainment products and the focus of this group is to design, build, acquire and maintain technologies to improve Optus’s capabilities to deliver OTT video.
A primary focus of this role will be to develop a video workflow from the ground up using AWS technologies (i.e. Lambda, DynamoDB, MediaPackage) and standard CI/CD tools. This role will require an end to end perspective and the ability to build, implement automation tests, deploy and manage the solution.
- 5-10 years' as a Software Engineer and/or Devops Engineer, with min 2+ years’ experience with AWS or GCP stack, particularly serverless stacks;
- Experience with AWS core services including S3, Lambda, Step, DynamoDB;
- Ability to implement appropriate automation testing to ensure the quality and maintainability of deliverables;
- Used to working in an operations environment in a start-up style where to be available in the event of major or critical service failures;
- Experience with managing Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment tools such as circleCI, and administering and optimizing system productivity tools (e.g. Slack, JIRA, Confluence etc), as well as code repositories including GIT, SVN, with an understanding of video streaming technology;
- Previous experience in automation and workflow development, outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Please apply via the online function.