|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
- 18-weeks paid parental leave
What will your typical day look like?
As a Digital Director in our award winning team, you will be working on our most innovative, challenging and complex projects and responsible for developing new business opportunities and leading the delivery of client projects. As part of your role, you will:
- Liaise with clients; our strategy and user experience teams as well as leading the development teams in order to deliver quality digital solutions.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the client relationship
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform the role of a mentor and coach; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local
About the team
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A natural collaborator skillset, who has worked closely with senior clients, and technical subject matter experts to inspire and lead high quality projects utilising your delivery experience and understanding of complex solutions
- You will have an interest and understanding in several technologies, from CMS, AEM, UX/UI, CRM to Mobile/Web frameworks, you live and breathe all things digital and have had experience with digital technology and web architecture, gained from a consulting / agency background
- You will have a passion for identifying and growing new business opportunities while having credibility to pull senior clients out of their comfort zones while taking them on a journey of Digital Innovation
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Dejan from The Deloitte Digital Talent Team. We'd love to hear from you!