|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the National Projects Engineer, this ‘technical sales’ position is responsible for delivering value-add temporary works engineering solutions to new and existing customers in the construction and infrastructure industry.
Working with multiple stakeholders this position is crucial to ensuring the ongoing success of the team. The role is involved in all aspects of the ‘technical sales’ process, from preparing budget estimates, design reviews with the design department and developing tender responses.
Your primary duties and responsbilites will include:
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Target and develop new business opportunities.
- Track and monitor major projects from planning stage through to delivery stages.
- Achieve a good understanding of competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop project pipeline opportunities by presenting our product and engineering capability.
- Increase product performance for the shoring, propping and dewatering product range
- Identify third party engineering consultants and contractors and present our engineering support capability.
- Prepare quotes, design briefs, and review engineering designs for potential revenue opportunities
- Build strong customer relationships and mutually beneficial business opportunities by attending Coates Hire and Industry events
Skills & Expertise:
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience gained in a similar position ideally in construction, civil or infrastructure industry.
- Experience in developing engineered solutions and sales proposals.
- Previous account management or consulting experience.
- Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related experience in the industry.
You will need to be self-motivated, seeking out new and existing opportunities, whilst building strong networks internally and externally. You will be able to prioritise work that provides the most favourable margins and ROI for Coates Hire products whilst promoting our vision and strategy into clear outcomes.