|Job Type:||Part Time|
Customer, Community & People
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Cranbrook and Cranbrook Community Bank Branch is making a vital contribution to the community.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of Cranbrook Community Bank Branch , leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have a Permanent Part time position at our Cranbrook Community Bank Branch . The roster is Monday and Wednesday from 8.45am to 4.15pm, and Friday from 8.45am to 12.15pm. working a total of 35 hours per fortnight.
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
For more information
Please review the position description: Customer Service Officer Position Description - May 2017.pdf