|Job Type:||Full Time|
Culture and People Partner - Primary Connect
- Lift engagement, provide data & insights and balance transactional and strategic HR activity
- Consult, coach and guide our Melbourne Liquor Distribution Centre
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
- 12 month fixed term contract
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic Culture & People Partner to be part of our Primary Connect business unit. Your role will partner with the Primary Connect Manager, Operations Team and front line leaders to provide strategic & tactical HR advice and guidance to the business, enabling us to meet our business objectives.
While this will primarily support the team at our Laverton DC, there would potentially be opportunities to support across our Eastern Melbourne sites also.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Leaders and take accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including aligning performance, capability, engagement and talent initiatives to the business strategy
- Partner with Leaders to develop engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Manage the implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping Managers to overcome the impacts of change
- Supporting key Employee Relations and Workplace Relations activity including relationship matrix with unions and consistent application of EA conditions
- Coaching and advising leaders on tactical industrial relations issues including union activity and enterprise agreements, partnering with People Services and Employee Relations
We’re looking for a resilient and relationship driven HR business partner who has solid experience in a blue collar environment. You’ll also have;
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing organisation change programs
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decision-making
- Exposure to a highly unionised workforce, including permanent and contract / labour hire team members
- Solid IR & ER experience gained from a large, highly matrixed organisation
- Experience in the negotiation of Enterprise Agreements highly desirable
- Experience building relationships with and negotiating with trade unions
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. #LI #Work180
As part of creating a safe working environment, our Distribution Centres operates under a Drug & Alcohol Policy for all those on site. Employees are subject to possible random testing, and applicants to this role can expect to undergo tests as part of the recruitment process, in addition to a fuctional and police check.