|Job Type:||Part Time|
Customer, Community & People
Cummins District Community Bank Branch is a proud and successful organisation that has had a significant positive influence on Cummins and surrounding areas through the unique Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Community Bank model. Since its establishment over 20 years ago, the Branch has contributed over $4.7 million in community investment to the Cummins district.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of Cummins District Community Bank Branch , leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have a Permanent Part time position at our Cummins District Community Bank Branch. The roster is working 4 days per week (Total - 60 hours per fortnight).
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
For more information
Please review the position description: Customer Service Officer Position Description - May 2017.pdf