|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the Programmed community!
- Busy environment supporting a large team
- Supportive & inclusive team environment
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen within the Programmed Property Services, for a State Manager to join the Grounds team based in New South Wales.
This integral role provides leadership across the Grounds state team in the implementation of activity required to achieve performance outcomes in the areas of HSE, people, customers and financial.
Reporting to the State General Manager, this role:
- Contributes to the development of the State's growth through building positive relationships with clients
- Provides expert knowledge to the development of bid & tenders
- Assesses performance of the State, establishes budgets and plans and identifies and directs strategies to address areas of underperformance or new business opportunities
- Promotes and develops a safety culture across the business
- Develops strategies and processes to reduce expenditure, improve profitability and ensures overall company strategies and objectives are met
- Coaches, mentors and develops the Grounds management team and leads and communicates a change agenda, ensuring staff are engaged and involved
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid Management experience
- An engaging personality with the ability to form strong customer and internal relationships
- Ability to see and interpret potential customer solutions
- An in-depth understanding of horticulture, sports turf and / or landscaping
- Ability to estimate is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively at multiple levels as well as be highly presentable
- An understanding of outsourcing is desirable
Aside from working in a diverse and rewarding position, you will enjoy a fantastic and dynamic team, ongoing support and development, genuine career opportunities and attractive salary package (commensurate with experience)
If you are ready to take your Management career to the next level and you have what it takes to lead the NSW Grounds team successfully, don't delay, apply today!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.