Concrite Pty Limited is a leading supplier of pre-mixed concrete servicing the building industry in Metropolitan Sydney, in the NSW country centres of Mittagong, Moss Vale, Picton and Yass, and in the ACT.
Concrite are currently seeking a Casual concrete agitator driver (MR/HR licence) for their concrete plant located in ACT. The main focus of the position is the loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites and maintaining the safe operation of agitator trucks. The nature of the work requires flexibility to work on Saturdays.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- General yard maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- Current MR / HR drivers licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- White card (or willing to obtain)
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training can be provided
Click to APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.