|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project Cornerstone is a business project being undertaken by Boral to standardise practices, improve efficiencies and enable the company to achieve its digital transformation. The project involves the implementation of SAP S/4HANA, built around the principles of simple, standard and disciplined best practices with no customisations.
The Communications Manager plays an important role by managing the communications strategy and execution from the project team and supporting the Project Leader in certain project management tasks.
Based at North Ryde, this position will be offered as a Fixed Term Contract through to the end of May 2022.
- Develop and implement outstanding communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and other scheduled communications to update the organisation on the progress of Project CornerStone.
- Participate and contribute to relevant workshops to understand the context and content of communications.
- Works with the Change Managers to support change across the organisation.
- Prepares Executive communications and Steering Committee presentation material.
- Arranges briefing sessions and other forums to educate the organisation on the Project CornerStone’s activity and status.
- Works within the Boral Internal Communication team to ensure compliance with internal protocols and timing of organisational communications.
- Write and deliver internal newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Working with the Project Director and the Project Stream leads to supports the management of the project.
- Formal qualifications in Communications, Change Management or a similar discipline.
- Project Management qualifications (desirable).
- Minimum 5-10 years post graduate work experience.
- Proven communication and business engagement skills.
- Exposure to Project Management and Change Management concepts and experience.
- High level skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and similar presentation formats.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and actively engage.
- Evidence of self-motivation with a positive and professional approach.
This position offers a challenging and exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the most important Projects in Boral’s history. A competitive remuneration package is being offered along with various corporate employee benefits. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
If you would like to further develop your career with Boral, please click APPLY.