|Job Type:||Full Time|
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
At Target, we’ve always been here to help families live better. But right now, we can see that what ‘better’ means is changing. Better means making choices that can change the world. Better is about a life that’s lived, not with more things, but with things that mean more. A life where quality is always valued over quantity. Where beauty is born from style and substance in equal measure. A better way of life, that’s within easy reach of all. That’s why everything from the products we make to the experience we create, is crafted with intention and a single purpose…To inspire families to live better.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional technical advice, governance, guidance and support to Target team members with your extensive knowledge and expertise in AWS. While this role is based in Williams Landing, you will have the flexibility to work from home 4 days per week with 1 day at Williams Landing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical input and guidance to the team
- Help design, build and run cloud-based data processing platforms
- Ensuring monitoring, performance, reliability, and quality of our data management application
- Driving technology and practice with a focus on continuous improvement
- Support and drive cross-functional collaboration
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their strong working experience in designing, documenting, and implementing cloud-based architectures for large, enterprise systems. Demonstrated experience and understanding of AWS technologies and cloud architectures is essential as is strong background in infrastructure-as-code development along with solid experience in configuring and supporting AWS services, strong knowledge of contemporary software engineering principles and practices and experience in working in cross-functional Agile squads, ideally in a scaled Agile environment.
- Fluent in one or more of the following platforms: Python, NodeJS or Bash & tools such as Ansible, CDK, Paka
- Fluent in one or more object-oriented languages: Java, C++
- Experience in S3, Cloudformation, Lambada, StepFunction, SNS, SQS, AWS CLI, API Gateway