|Job Type:||Full Time|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Specialist to join our International Supply Chain team!
Norwest, Bella Vista Location (Travel to Yennora when required)
Work with a team that supports growth and career development
As our International Operations Specialist you will execute the operational tasks required to import and export goods into Australia and New Zealand. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and collaborate with third party suppliers to utilise services offered in order to deliver a sustainable competitive solution in terms of costs and availability for international goods movement.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Exceed service metrics related to on time arrival and on time delivery to Distribution Center for import products
- Proactive management of third party service providers to ensure the optimal flow of the import products
- Proactive communication to internal & external stakeholders (Replenishment, Buying and DCs /Vendors &; 3PLs )
- Completion of daily queries in the International Operations Inbox
- Identification and escalation of inefficiencies in the Global supply chain.
- Analysis of planned orders to ensure on time delivery and cost optimisation
You are customer centric and will bring great energy and enthusiasm into the role. Demonstrating care and commitment to customers and team members. You build rapport with ease and strong relationships with our team members and customers. Together with demonstrated success in a similar role, we are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to direct performance toward organisational goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of success in an operational role
- Energetic, driven and passionate
- Driving performance in a motivating and enthusiastic way
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills - The ability to problem solve and reach agreement with stakeholders with the goal of a positive outcome
- Confidence and the ability to support decisions with detail
- Ability to assess situations and advise stakeholders on opportunities, solutions and outcomes
- Strong understanding of retail, buying and replenishment
- Sound understanding and experience of the end to end International Supply Chain
- Demonstrated influencing, change management, negotiation, mentoring and training skills
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You