|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR – Tomago
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing & Customer Experience Manager, and based in Tomago, you will work on a wide range of tasks to support our national team in delivering campaigns, projects and events to the business. Data is very important to our team and you willbe critical in helping us share our success through analytics. Join our friendly, high performing Marketing and Customer Experience team and help shape our success stories.
This position is full time permanent working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days.
You will support the team by delivering project-based dashboards for reporting and insights, including:
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Review and analyse data sources from marketing technologies.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
You will assist with general admin including:
- Vendor administration, such as onboarding and purchasing documents.
- Organising meetings, and managing actions.
We are looking for the right fit – someone who is confident, organised and a fast learner. Our BI and Analytics team will support you in this role and help shape your future in data and analytics.
Skills & Experience - Essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Marketing or Information Systems
- Experience in data, visualisations or dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, discretion, sound judgement, high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (full MS Office Suite, including Powerpoint and Teams)
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in Power BI, including DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 879157.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.