- Limited Term Contract to 27/08/2021
- Key Customer Facing Role
- Adelaide based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities – from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia - in the field, as well as in the office – or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow’s energy solutions. It is an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Energy Markets team based in Adelaide. Working closely with reporting to the Team Leader in a highly visible role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for Consumer LPG customers
- Providing smart, fast and efficient service
- Acting quickly and decisively in determining customer needs
- Providing outstanding customer service and objection handling as required
- Promoting Origin Energy as a leading energy provider by delivering good quality customer service to new and existing Origin Energy customers
- Responding to all enquiries using appropriate Best Practice Procedures (BPPs) or transferring to the appropriate department in order for the call to be resolved
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll need to have experience in a fast paced customer facing role. You must also hold a minimum of a year 12 education.
To be selected for the shortlist you will also need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to match the needs of new and existing customers to a suite of products and campaigns
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 77640
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au