|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re investing in our people, our communities, our networks, and a sustainable future. Our focus is on creating a better more connected future for Australia.
Senior Leadership Opportunity. Drive Strategic Initiatives. Strong Business Partnering
A fantastic senior leadership opportunity exists for a Commercial Director within our Consumer Finance division. Leading a stable and high performing team of up to 20 people, you will be responsible for stakeholder management of the entire Networks Leadership Team of Consumer Australia, and interface with Singtel CTO & CIO.
Your proven people leadership skills and strength in business partnering at all levels will prove critical to success, as will your ability to build strong working relationships. Naturally, you will be a self-starter who can demonstrate resilience, excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to flex your style where needed across a breadth of stakeholder groups.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business Partnering- drive and influence the business strategy and outcomes to get the optimal commercial results
- Developing contracting models for network to utilise with its major vendors that drive cost reductions, supplier performance partnership, and constructive performance tension for implementation in awarded tenders
- Management of all Capital (CAPEX) and Operating Costs (OPEX) for Networks and Satellite. This will include operational performance monitoring, maintaining the appropriate corporate governance, and driving return on investment of OPEX and CAPEX
- Ensuring the business meet their Annual Operating Plan targets through strong cost control and support through insights and analysis of key cost drivers, trends and market benchmarking
- Lead the tracking and reporting of financial performance, establishing operating plans and financial strategies, reducing costs, and supporting the negotiation of large and complex contracts
- Driving the strategic direction, influencing the strategic partnership, and management of the monthly results of the eJV
- Driving and influencing the delivery strategy and management of all commercial contracts across the Consumer Australia Networks function. This also includes setting up strong vendor management governance framework to ensure the vendors meet their obligations under the contract
Ideally you can demonstrate:
- 10-15+ years’ senior management experience in finance/accounting in a large and complex organisation
- 10+ years’ experience in contract management at middle/senior management level with strong commercial awareness
- Finance and Accounting technical skills and certifications required to oversee the full range of financial and accounting functions performed by this area
- Ability to lead commercial negotiations in an environment of constant change with large and complex deals
- Manage and develop a high performing team with highly qualified and motivated staff
- Strengths in relationship management and ability to influence at all levels
Working with a fantastic group of people, this is an opportunity not to be missed! To express interest, please submit a covering letter with your CV and apply online today.